and he seemed in good spirits. He was very surprised to see me and my son Noah as he did not think anyone would be down to see him because of pending possible bad weather. BUT when it looked like there was not going to be any bad weather we decided to head on down for a visit. He was very talkative....and was happy the second TALC procedure had been performed before he had time to think about it and it was over with. He does not know for sure but is hoping they remove his chest tube tomorrow and maybe......MAYBE if that is successful....maybe he might come home later this week.
Of course when I asked him if the DOCTOR TOLD HIM THIS.....he said NO. It was HIM hoping that would be how things would pan out.
So considering all he has been through he seemed more like himself.