Wednesday, July 18, 2007

some shots of the moon....

I love the moon and the sun........I do not have a tripod for my camera....so when I take shots of the moon I freehand it all. AND when zooming in 40x.......well......it makes one all over the place and very very difficult to keep the moon in view while you snap a shot at the same time. I have to take a few before I get a decent one.....here are a few from earlier in the year.....but whenever there is going to be a big, bright moon....once it comes into view.....you will usually find me outside.....snapping away!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot with DMC-TZ1 at 2007-07-17

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot with DMC-TZ1 at 2007-07-17

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot with DMC-TZ1 at 2007-07-17

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot with DMC-TZ1 at 2007-07-17

No comments: