Monday, January 28, 2008

just marbles......

in a HUGE display at the Children's Medical Center. Someone had made big squares of metal cages that held all these gorgeous marbles.....and there was light inside.......a huge wall of them. You could not resist walking up to this giant wall of colored balls and then if you reached out and touched it......the balls would roll around underneath your fingertips but not fall out.

AMAZING and gorgeous!


WITHOUT FLASH
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


WITH FLASH

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

Patty said...

I think it's nice with or without the flash. I bet it interest the children when they are waiting in that room. That's nice they can feel them and roll them around. Love you.

Anonymous said...

That is nice. Marbles always fascinated me. In that school where Noah goes to when I was little and the old two story school was there and I was also in the third grade, we used to shoot marbles in the dirt. I must have found my marbles because Mom didn't have money to buy them. I remember Dwayne Holsapple who is Pat's cousin used to win mine.

Kelly Ann said...

WOW!!! I would have asked them if I could take the wall home with me!!! LOL

Patty said...

Chica has a thing for marbles, so I told her to come look at the picture you took of the wall at Children's Hospital.